Have Passport, Will Travel

Tuesday, May 23, 2006


OK, here it goes. This is my first attempt at a blog. I thought it might be interesting to sort of log where I'm travelling. My work has taken me to loads of countries recently and as I have a memory span of a goldfish I have to start doing something to keep the memories.

Just last week I got back from Tunisia where I did a job in Jbel Oust. This is a small town in the middle of Tunisia. I got to stay in Hammamet on the Tunisia tourist coast. Not bad digs, the Sheraton on the beach...

I am supposed to go off to Egypt next week but the customer has just cancelled. Has anybody been to Suez in Egypt? I've not been there yet so if anybody knows any interesting facts drop me a line.

The piccie above is from a job in Ankara Turkey a month ago.
In the last few months I have been to Turkey, Tunisia, America, Egypt etc. I the coming months we have a load of new (for me) countries coming up. We have some work in Indonesia, Puerto Rico, Vietnam amongst others. Can't wait.

More later...

1 Comments:

At 01 June, 2006 17:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elmer,
Louise Lord put me on to your blog. Nice to see that you are recording your travels with TTX. It's something I often meant to do, but never got around to doing whilst I was a Commissioning Engineer at Thermoteknix. I did however take lots of photographs, so I still have the memories of the places I managed to get to during my 3 years with the company.
Best wishes, make the most of the travelling and good luck.

Gary Lisseman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|