Have Passport, Will Travel: I'll be damned!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'll be damned!

Well, would you believe it!?!
There I was driving home expecting to find Mickey laying there in agony, I get home, he's very much alive. This morning he could not get up, didn't want his food nor his walk and now? He's charging aroud like a mad dog... Maybe this is the last rush before he succumbs to his illness... The missus and me were already deciding when we would have the vet come around to let him go but at the moment we are back to lets wait and see.
(Maybe he has been reading this Blog and knows all.... hahahaha....)
We are having the vet come around to us, to let him go. I don't want to cause him anymore discomfort as necessary and he hates going to the vet. He has been there so many times to be sown up after another rabbit chasing accident... So when the time comes the vet will come aroud and do it, with him comfortable in his home in his own bed.
He is still eating like a horse. well, he would be, every dog would eat a freshly cooked chicken from Waitrose, wouldn't they?
The Quicktime video below is from his evening walk and as you can see, he is very much trying to disprove that he is ill.


This is Gary the neighbour. I had warned him to come around to say goodbye as I didn't expect Mickey to make tomorrow. As it is he went flying over to him to greet him and to give him a good lick.

This is Michael wolfing down a cooked boned chicken from Waitrose.
So it seems that we live to fight another day.

I'll keep you posted. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|