Have Passport, Will Travel: Who wants to be a Millionaire?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Who wants to be a Millionaire?

This one thing I wanted to add to the Blog. When I was in Cairo in Egypt in january 2006 and was flicking through the tele channels I happened to come across the Egyptian version of the Millionaire game. I had to take a piccie. This was something else. This was the couple version of the game and if you look closely you can see the man's wife on the left. I can't remember if they won much but they surely had a good go. (If you are the person in this picture maybe you can tell us how far you got!)

Cheerio! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 24 May, 2006 19:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny pic...

 
At 21 July, 2006 12:25, Blogger Alex said...

Indeed. Are you the person in the pic? I watched this in Egypt in January I believe....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|