Have Passport, Will Travel: Off to Puerto Rico...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Off to Puerto Rico...

OK, we have to get back to the real world. Coming monday I'm off to Puerto Rico to do some work on a power plant near San Juan. Plus there is a job on a cement factory around there as well. I found some pictures of the power plant site. Is that a beach I see in the distance? What hardship. According to the weather forecast for San Juan its about 32 degrees at the moment, unfortunately with a 80% humidity so it'll be a sweaty job as usual... Looks ok though. This is different from the usual jobs as in that most of our camera's and scanners are used on cements plants and the ones in San Juan are going in a boiler with 8 burner flames. Also the camera's will be looking down at an 80 degree angle. And there is one other job, I gotta do a little demo of another product of ours, a Visir. That is an handheld Infrared camera. I'll find a piccie and see if I can include it.



More later, Cheerio!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|