Have Passport, Will Travel

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Afternoon,

A few months ago we had a quick weekend trip to Holland to visit my parents. They were of camping so the house was empty which meant that there was place for us. I brought my brother in law Jarred, his wife Clare, Jackie and her mum Barbara...


On the saturday we went to visit my parents on their campsite. We had given them a barbeque as a present and as we had a head chef with us (Jarred) we had an imprompty barbie... Needless to say that Jarred did us proud and cooked a great barbie!!!


Jarred had to get used to the fact that the dutch eat all the time even when camping...


This was my parents caravan.. Hmm, looks a lot neater than my caravan...

Barbara relaxing in my parents house back garden. A good time was had by all as the weather was great and the food ace and the green wonderful hahahahahaha!!!

Cheerio,

Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|