Have Passport, Will Travel: Cuba Gooding Jnr...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cuba Gooding Jnr...

This is the man, Cuba Gooding Jnr...


Hi there,

The mystery is solved. In february my wife and I went to New York for her birthday. We stayed in Manhattan and did all the sites. My missus wanted to go to Katzes deli to go and have a Pastrami sandwich in the place where 'Harry met Sally'. While we were in there chomping away at our pastrami sandwiches some bloke walked in. A lot of people went up to him to get his autograph. I couldn't care less as I was eating. Do not get between me and my food! After wolfing the nosh down I asked one of the waiters who that was and he didn't know either, 'Some stupid actor I fink', was his comment. The guy at the counter got his takeaway and left the place. Just today I saw a piccie on MSN and bugger me, it's the same guy. Apparently he is a famous actor who played in Pearl Harbor amongst others. So I DID meet somebody famous, even if I couldn't care less....

Little hint: When ordering the food in Katzes deli: They do not do Bacon, nor Ham nor anything related to pigs. I guess I forgot, hey, I''m a foreigner... Just because they don't like pig doesn't mean I can't eat it? Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm stoopid, I just fancied some bacon, sorry...

Cheerio,

Alex.

2 Comments:

At 01 September, 2006 09:12, Blogger ladyluck3819 said...

Thanks for the hints about NY!

 
At 02 February, 2008 00:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i envy you. if i'd seen Cuba i don't think the food would have counted for much cos he is one of my BEST actors (and i don't have many). anyway, i probably wouldn't have gotten farther than an autograph so it really doesn't make much of a difference. i probably don't envy you after all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|