Have Passport, Will Travel: Ensenada Mexico...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ensenada Mexico...

Morning All,

Just found out that I am going to Mexico for a short job. I'm going a few days to Ensenada in mexico. It's at the northern end of Baja California. According to the website the airport in Ensenada is strictly military and private aviation so I'll fly into San Diego which is 110 kms north and then just take a taxi I suppose. Has anybody done this trip before? If so, is it easy to get taxis at San Diego Airport to go across the border? Are there any special rules on what you can bring in and out of the country? I'm carrying loadsa tools and spares so might need import licenses. All info is appreciated. The trip is not for a while. Possibly within the next 10 days...

Cheerio,

Alex Speedy Gonzales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|