Have Passport, Will Travel: Acapulco Mexico rocks!!!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Acapulco Mexico rocks!!!

Afternoon all...

I'm off on my travels again. At the mo I am in Acapulco Mexico. This is a stunning place. Lovely weather, good spicy food and good beer, Corona!

This is the view from my hotel. What hardship 'ey? I'm right on the seafront with loadsa bars down the road. Has to be done, its hot here and you need to keep hydrated hahahahaha!!!!

This was one evening out with the two reps of Telux. On the right its Mr Guillermo and in the middle its Mr Antonio... This is after a good meal of fajitas and shrimps, lovely...

This is the seafront seen from the harbour area. Loadsa little fishing boats and an all pervading smell of woman. Eh, fish, I mean...
This is the famous La Quebrada diving place where local people risk their lives by jumping of high cliffs. Ithink I was there on the wrong day as there were not many divers and they did not go up all the way up the cliffs... Never mind, nice to see and another one ticked of my list...
This again La Quebrada from the far end of the cliffs. It is at the bottom of where you can see that restaurant in the middle of the picture.
OK, gotta go, time for a few Coronas, tomorrow I am off to Guatemala. A country where I have not been before. Should be good,more of the same I hope, Fajitas and Coronas hahahaha!

Cheerio,
Alex.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|