Have Passport, Will Travel: Club Seven, Iligan City, Mindanao, The Philippines...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Club Seven, Iligan City, Mindanao, The Philippines...

Afternoon,

Just quick update for people that are looking for a good boozer in Iligan City. The place where I have been going the last few days is Club Seven in Iligan City. It is just outside the town centre next to the Elena Tower Hotel.

They do reasonable food but the best part is the live bands. very night from 9 onwards they have bands playing. Some good, some extremely good... It is a sortof open stage and anyone who can sing and wants to can join the band and holler along.

Needless to say I just stayed at the bar and drank the cheap local beer. Not to be refused at 40 pence a pint.

The place is open on one side so yes, it does get warm at night as there is no airco but the booze keeps you cool there. They do beer deals as well. A bucket of 7 bottles of San Miguel for two quid, can't beat that. The service is excellent there and I have not seen any trouble there.

Everybody just seems to be out for a good time and tries to out sing each other, no fighting or anything like that, just a good time. So all in all a great place to while away a few hours.

Cheerio,
Alex.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 04 May, 2008 13:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited Iligan City in April 2008 and can agree with the comments here about Club 7. It is a great place to gather with friends in the evening. I dont care for " Rock Joints " or todays " Dance Clubs " ( too loud, can't talk to friends easliy ). The entertainment at Club 7 perfectly suited my taste. There is a covered patio like area also if you want to get away from the music. I was there 6 nights in a row and never a problem. The service was prompt and polite and I look forward to being there again on my next visit.

As I was staying at the Elena Tower Hotel right next door, Club 7 provided me with the perfect place to gather with friends from various parts of Iligan City that I came to visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|