Have Passport, Will Travel: Tourah Cement in Cairo, Egypt...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tourah Cement in Cairo, Egypt...

Afternoon all,

It has been quiet again as I have been travelling. I will update the site soon with some of the crazy stuff that has been happening. At the moment I am in Tourah, in the south of Cairo. I am working on an Italcementi site with my goo d friend George Haleim.

I have been here before. I did a job here two years ago and now I am back to do another system. Luckily for me George knows everything about our equipment so I could just sit down and let him and his men do the work.

We have finished the job in record time so I have a day to spare. I wish we could find more customers like George as this is very easy for us. Now I have a day spare and can go and look at some old rubbish (Pyramids...)

And possibly drink some more of that fanatastic egyptian beer Sakara!

More later!

Alex in Cairo.

2 Comments:

At 09 August, 2007 14:00, Blogger george.haleim said...

i hope that you have very nice day
in cairo all our group lost you and they hope to met you again

George Haleim

 
At 17 August, 2007 10:18, Blogger Alex said...

Hello George, Yes I had a nice day off in Cairo. I spend it in the Heliopolis hotel just drinking beer alying at the pool looking at stunning girls hahahahaha. When will Mr Hakan order the equipment for Line 7? When that happens I can come back to Tourah for some more fun. Take care, Alex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|