Have Passport, Will Travel: In the Lebanon...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

In the Lebanon...

Afternoon,

Again it has been a while since I updated. And, again, I have been busy travelling the world. When I last updated I was in Egypt but now I am in Lebanon.

Air Puke (Air France) is doing its level best to make my life hard.... When I arrived in Beirut my luggage didn't. Its now three days later and it still hasn't been found. This morning I had to go shopping to get some clothes as after three days in the same shorts and Tshirt I was starting to smell a bit like a dead dog. What is worse is that all my spares for the job here are in my suitcase as well. So I can't do my job, I can't go to the beach as I have no swimming cozzy, I can't do bugger all, all courtesy of my best mates Air Puke.

From what I have seen sofar Lebanon is cool. The weather is nice, the people are very friendly, the beer tastes good and my hotel (The Florida Beach Hotel in Chekka) is good. The food is ace again. Lots of good lamb and chicken kebabs and lots of nice salads, Homous, Tabulleh etc...

Just a pity I can't finish my job and get to the beach....

Never mind, travelling is not always nice.... Thanks Air France, thanks for nothing. Anice big claim will be winging its way to you...

Alex in Lebanon.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|