Have Passport, Will Travel: Mad Brother arriving...

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Mad Brother arriving...

Afternoon all!

For once not a work related or dog related entry. It is now thursday afternoon and I am getting ready to pick up my younger brother from Harwich. He is finally coming over for a piss up this weekend. He is in need of some rest and relaxation so this weekend will be spend mostly drunk hahahahaha!

This is a mugshot of the reprobate...
As you can see the beauty gene skipped this branch of the family whoehahahahahaha! Only kidding bruv! ( He was wankered though, this was after a fair few hours of drinking hollands finest...)

This is his younger son, Maurice.

This is Stephan asleep on new years eve last year. No suprise as they had spend the whole evening and night terrorising the neighbourhood with fireworks hahahahaha!

And this is the stuff we will be putting away in large quantities when he gets here. On friday night we have a party at my brother in law. He is a septic (Septic tank = yank... Rhyming slang lesson over...) and is going to do a big 4th of July party tomorrow night. As I was in the USA last week I brought him over a load of 4th of july party stuff like bunting, flags, plates, cups etc so the party should be all decked out like a proper yankee party! As he is a bloody talented head chef the food should be excellent too. ( Probably won't have much, food takes the space of beer...) Don't know yet what my bruv and I will be doing the rest of the weekend, I guess it depends on the severity of the hangover hahahahaha! I'll update next week with some piccies of the party.
To all septics: Happy Fourth of July!

Cheerio,

Alex.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|