Have Passport, Will Travel: We are greyhounds toooo!!!!

Monday, May 25, 2009

We are greyhounds toooo!!!!

Afternoon!

Hmmmmm, we had some strange guests at the Greyhound Inn... Greyhounds? I don fink so!


Mind you, they were as food orientated as our two... They didn't get anything though. These dogs are american and they are on a diet.... Yep, I didn't believe it either. American? And on a diet? Whatever next....


Frances had to remind them of that fact quite a few times...


I am a greyhound, I am a greyhound! Look, I can sit on your knee too!!!


Good thing this one was on a diet, she weighed a ton!!!


Now were is that effing mouse gone????


Laying in the hammock was quite appreciated by the guests. It did make for a full hammock. 1 fat dutch man. One fat greyhound. One fat.... eh.... eh.... white thing....


I am a greyhound too!


And me too!

We all had a good evening out sitting in the garden in the, for once, nice evening weather. And Clare, stop worrying, we ain't feeding them treats and they are perfectly happy. Have fun in The Keys!

Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|