Have Passport, Will Travel: Away in the Caravan....

Monday, July 31, 2006

Away in the Caravan....

Morning All!

I had an excellent weekend in Waldringfield camping with the missus. We got there on thursday and stayed till sunday. The weather was fine, no rain or anything... Maybe I should change my name back from Rainman.... This here is me quaffing a pint of fantastic Adnams Broadside.
This stuff is seriously nice. www.adnams.co.uk To me this is the only real ale that is consistently good. Needless to say I drank it till the ground got wobbly.


This is the view from the beer terrace of the Maybush Inn, a pub on the banks of the river Deben in Suffolk. Loadsa people messing about in boats, kids swimming in the river etc...


The sunsets were quite spectacular, just a pity I only had my wife's camera with me. My Konica Minolta has got better colour differentiation on low light situations... This is just a view over the river of the boats bobbing about...


It was a very nice and relaxing weekend with the exception of the trouble I had with my caravan. I will update you with that story in a bit.... More later,

Alex. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|