Have Passport, Will Travel: Sunday Barbeque...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Sunday Barbeque...

Afternoon!

Yesterday had an impromptu barbeque with Gary the neighbour. It was boiling hot so I was in my backgarden doing what I do best. Laying about in the sunshine. Gary and his mate Carl were doing the same next door. So we pooled our beer and had a bit of a garden party. James, my stepson, had a bunch of mates over and were jumping around in the pool. I got in Gary's pool next door, which is more like a jacuzzi, and we drank like the clappers. When we were suitably pickled my neighbour suggested putting his trampoline next to my pool. That was bloody brilliant. We did back flips and all sorts into the three foot deep pool pissed as a newt. The missus took care of doing the barbeque because I was having trouble standing up, the floor kept moving backwards and forwards, hmm, odd... I managed to completely thrash Gary's picknick table by falling all over it and breaking it. We basically drank whatever Gary and I had in our fridges... can't remember much about later that evening. When I woke up this morning there was an awful lot of rubbish laying about in the back garden. Ah well, I'll clear that when I get home from work. I did have quite a sore head today... strange that is.... Jackie was complaining of a sore head too this morning. At least a good time was had by all.

More later,

Alex Sorehead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|