Have Passport, Will Travel: Inspector Clouseau strikes gold!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Inspector Clouseau strikes gold!

Morning all!

I was trawling through my digital camera files and I think I have found the reason for my week of 'Egyptian flu'. (The shits...) On the friday morning before I was due to fly home I had some food with the Egyptian technicians. One of the guys brought this stuff in from home...


It was some sort of brown bean stew that you ate with pitta's and some other rock hard bread. As we all ate from the same tubs and the place was riddled with flies I think this must be the prime candidate for giving me the squits....


Don't get me wrong, the food was nice and much appreciated but still, I did pay the price...
Do I get a prize for helping a plane run out of toilet paper?

Cheerio,

Alan B'stard. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|