Have Passport, Will Travel: Cooker!!!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Cooker!!!

Wheyhey, never thought I'd see the day but it's here. Our brandspanking new cooker has arrived. And for a change the delivery guys did not dent the buggery out of it.

It's a 5 hob gas cooker with a build in rotisserie for those necessary grilled chickens for sunday dinner. This should be build in on monday after the gas mains has been re-routed.

Don't really know why it says building in on the front as its a stand alone cooker?!?!! It has got sides and a back so its not for building in... Never mind, I got me cooker!!!

Time to call the missus at work and tell her the news. Then it's back to the painting. I got the second coat on the ceiling but still got the walls to do. Not too much time today as this afternoon I'm off to Ipswich to go and see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers live in concert. Should be a good one.

Cheerio,

Alex. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|