Have Passport, Will Travel: Autumn must be on its way...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Autumn must be on its way...

Morning all,

A couple of days ago when I was getting ready to drive of to work I noticed that this hot summer is definitely on its way out. The weather felt chilly even though the sun was out. But what mostly convinced me was this sight on my neighbours aerial. A whole bunch of this years fledgling starlings starting to group together. I'm not a bird man (or ornithologist...) so I don't even know if these birds migrate or not, but normally when these start to flock the autumn is on its way.


I had to post it as I quite like the picture, hard blue sky and good light on the subject matter.

Cheerio,

Alex.

PS Please vist my mate Chaz' Blog, there have been developments...
http://disappearingchaz.blogspot.com/ Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|