Have Passport, Will Travel: Autumn in the fields...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Autumn in the fields...

Morning all,

These are a few pictures from a recent walk in Arger Fen in Suffolk. Saw a nice mushroom poking through the forest floor there. Don't ask me what it is, I don't know.


We had Jay with us who was very exited about his first walk in a forest. We are still keeping him on the lead as we are not sure yet if he is ready to be of the lead yet. The weather was good seeing it is the end of september and we are still walking around in T-shirts.


This is Jay after his walk. He gets knackered pretty quickly, no stamina yet. He does like his walks though as he goes mental as soon as you get the walking collar of the peg.


I think things are going OK with him. He seems to be getting more settled and he is eating better. On saturday we bought him this bed that you see in the picture. He had been laying on the floor on a folded blanket. I paid 50 quid for that soft basket and what do I find the morning after I bought it? He has totally ignored it and has made himself at home on my settee... bugger. He didn't want to sleep on the settee before that is why I bought him a basket! Ah well, never mind, as long as he sleeps...

More later,

Alex. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|