Have Passport, Will Travel: After the weekend....

Monday, July 07, 2008

After the weekend....

Afternoon,

Thank god, he has gone home... One more day and my liver would have given up hahahaha!
My and the bruv had a whale of a time. Thursday night on the booze...
Friday a 4th of July party at my brother-in-law. Which lasted until the small hours of the morning... Saturday night in the Weatherspoons getting legless...

This is my brother and me starting the 4th of July celebrations a few hours early just to check if the Corona was up to scratch... It was...
This is him getting drunker and drunker....
My dog Jay giving Jeroen a stare out competition of who gets the settee hahahahaha!!! Jay won.
This is me trying to look sober. I failed.

A good time was had by all and bring on next week when I finally go on a weeks holiday...

Cheerio,

Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|