Have Passport, Will Travel: In Kuwait...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

In Kuwait...

Afternoon!

I am now in Kuwait...

After the cold of Amman (32 degrees) I am now back in the Betty Swollocks weather...
46 today... How do they live here...

This was the view when I arrived yesterday. If you look closely you can see the three ball towers in the distance on the right.


This was myself and Colin with our agent out here. We did a demo on some of our gear and gave some training to Mr Muhammad... (Aren't they all called that???)


This is the famous VisIR640 yellow camera on the desk. Doesn't look much for a camera that costs 20.ooo GBP...


Again the view out the hotel window, I thought the picture would come out better but my camera on my Nokia 96 is pretty shite...

After the agent meet we went out for a curry and I had a really good rojan josh. Because of my chilly withdrawal I had asked for extra spicy and the waiter was a good listener, my arse is on fire hahahahaha!!!

OK, we have one more day here and then its on to Lebanon... Time for some good kebabs... and then finally, after 4 days it will be time to get home. Its time to see the missus, I miss her on these long trips...

That is it sofar from my Middle East trip...

More later,

Alex.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|