Have Passport, Will Travel: Wheyhey Costa Rica on the horizon!!!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Wheyhey Costa Rica on the horizon!!!

Wheyhey, good news!

I just heard from my friend in Costa Rica that they need a commissioning engineer pretty quickly. There are two jobs in Cartago and in Guanacaste.

I have been to Costa Rica twice and both times I had a whale of a time. The guy in the red shirt in the picture below is Luis. He is one of the technicians in Cartago. Last time he was responsible for making that trip a very good trip! Loads of Imperial beer which I think is the best beer of Costa Rica.

In the picture we were watching the Costa Rican football team qualifying for Germany 2006.

The first time I was there we had a bit of a party in the house I was staying in. Luiz turned out to be a good cook. He burned all the food that we had in the house.


Here he is doing frijoles for Rolando. That guy can eat beans till he explodes! With a bit of luck I should find out this week when I am going there. Can't wait! Luiz, see you soon!

El Rey De Imperial!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|