Have Passport, Will Travel: Off to Ibiza...

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Off to Ibiza...

Wheyhey,

Its that time of year again. We are off on holiday. This year we have changed the way we do things. Unlike last year where we did it the toffs way by going to Thailand, flying business class all the way and staying in a private apartment, this time we have taken a gamble.

We have booked the cheapest holiday ever. 260 squid for two persons for a week. OK, that does have its drawbacks. It is allocation upon arrival so we don't know where the hell we are gonna end up. We figured as it is Ibiza it can't be that bad, whatever they give us... (Famous last words...)

As long as the socalled 3-star hotel is not right on top of Manumission or Pasha I don't think it can go that wrong. And even if it does, I'll just use my Sofitel/Hilton/Marriott/HolidayInn/FourSeasons/Compass priviliges pass and book somewhere else. Who gives a monkey.

The flights are rather early but that is another reason why it was cheap... Flying from Stansted which is close to where I live is much better than having to use the busy other ones like Heathrow, Gatwick and City. If I get a chance while I'm out there I might update the Blog but don't count on it... I'll be mostly drinking beer and watching nakked ladies on the beach. (If my wife lets me hahahahaha)

More later,

Alex.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|