Have Passport, Will Travel: Schizophrenic greyhound....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Schizophrenic greyhound....

Hi there,

The other day my missus told me that our greyhound is schizophrenic. Apparently he thinks he is a lapdog. That is quite impossible as he stands a good two foot high and weighs a ton.
No sooner had my wife remarked this and the silly mutt got up, scrambled his way up the settee in between myself and the wife and plonked himself right in the middle...
I mean, does this look like an all conquering, race winning, faster-than-the-speed-of-light greyhound or is this a poodle?


Amazing how these quite ungainly dogs on stilts can wedge themself in such a small place. Of course I think the dog realises that he has wormed himself even more into the affection on my missus. She always wanted a lapdog...

Cheerio,

Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|