Have Passport, Will Travel: Louisville Kentucky...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Louisville Kentucky...

Afternoon all,

I'm on my travels again. At the moment I am in Louisville, Kentucky. I'm here to do a short job for a Cemex customer that has a system on the blink. The work is going well but as usual I have brought crap weather with me. Right now it is pissing down, thundering and there is a serere weather warning in place.

I think I again have confirmed the fact that the name Rainman is apt for me. I have had rain in Saudi Arabia in the desert, I have had it pissing down in the Mojave desert in California and now this place.

It started out this morning hot as hell, 90 degrees with 80% humidity, pretty unpleasant... But now rainman strikes again. See the piccie below. Its the weather warning for right now...

That nice orange blob on the doppler radar is right outside my hotel. Never mind, there is a bar downstairs that does cold Corona so I don't care. I don't even have to leave the hotel to score a cold one, bring it on!

On sunday I leave for Holly Hill in South Carolina so for anybody reading this that lives there, enjoy the sun, its gonna end on sunday when I arrive!

Take Care,

The Flying Dutchman.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|