Have Passport, Will Travel: Thailand Holiday 2008 Part 2 The Beach

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thailand Holiday 2008 Part 2 The Beach

Afternoon!

This is myself walking down the beach at the northern end of Hua Hin. It was boiling that day and it was possibly not the most clever thing to do, go walking in blinding heat at midday...

I must have sweated of at least a gallon during that hour on the beach...

There were a few jellyfish on the beach but not enough to deter me from swimming there. During the whole two weeks I never saw anybody being stung by them...

This mutt spent the whole day on the beach just lazing about and dipping into the sea once in a while when it got to hot... Of course the missus wanted to adopt it....

This is an example of a beach massage. You just lay in the bed and some woman pummels, pulls, yanks and tears at your muscles, bloody excellent. Half asleep, waves lapping the beach and someone knocking your muscles in shape, what hardship....

Some of the more active people (not me...) did a bit of horse riding. That wasn't for me. The only horse I trust is one that is sliced in my sandwich. Remember I am from holland and we eat the buggers....

This was just outside the fishing port of Hua Hin. The boats were all moored up ready to go out at night fall... Made for a nice piccie methinks....

This is a rack of tiny squid drying in the sun. I have eaten them before and they are not really my taste, quite tough and leathery... Still, a nice picture...

This is the northern beach of Hua Hin looking towards Cha'am. Anyone looking for a relaxing holiday on the beach without hassle try Hua Hin...

Taraaaa,

Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|