Have Passport, Will Travel: Thailand Holiday 2008 Part 4 Monkeys

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thailand Holiday 2008 Part 4 Monkeys

Afternoon all,

Another update from our excellent Thai holiday... This was at a place called monkey mountain. It has a Thai name but I have forgotten... Basically it is a Thai temple and there are loads of dogs and monkeys ambling about... Maybe it was stupid of me to go back to a monkey place in Thailand... For the people that haven't read this blog if you search back a year or two you will find an entry called 'A Monkey ate my glasses'. This was when I went to the Elephant Village near Hua Hin and a bloody gibbon stole my glasses right of my head, little bastard...

This i a bunch of them swimming around in a muddy pool. They were having a ball, just splashing about and playing like little children...

This was a mummy monkey walking of with a baby monkey strapped to her side...

This is one of the earlier swimmers drying off in the sun...

This little one had nicked a handful of nuts and stuffed them all in his gob so that the others couldn't steal them, funny....

These are some Buddhist statues with a load of monkeys eating the edible gifts that the monks leave... This was a cool place but I still had my eyes on my wallet, my camera, jackie's handbag, the thieving little buggers...

Cheerio,
Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|