Have Passport, Will Travel: Thailand and Malaysia...

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Thailand and Malaysia...

Afternoon all,

Another late update... I have just come back from Turkey but before that I was off to Malaysia and Thailand. I went to Malaysia to teach some Lafarge staff how to use our software. From there I flew to Thailand to do a system repair on a broken system at Thung Song.

The work in Malaysia went very well. The customer had just been told by their management that they would have to cut costs for next budgets and here I am training them on software that can safe them loadsa cash. I Must say, this was the most attentive audience I have ever had...

After staying in Kuala Lumpur for only two days it was on to Thailand. Luckily I had managed to put a rest day in the schedule so I could catch up on some very much needed sleep... sodding jetlag....

The pictures in this entry are all ass over tits as i can not add more than 5 pictures at a time and when you do the second batch it puts them above the previous ones... never mind, I must be thick...

This picture above shows the atrium of the Emerald Hotel in Bangkok. This picture was taken from 10 floors up and you can still make out the HUGE koi carp in the pond below...

This is the arrival at Nakorn Si Thammarat airport to go to Thung Song...


I don't know if you can make it out in the picture but if you look above the roof of the Merc you might be able to make out a guy. That was a guy who came walking across 4 lanes of traffic on top of an elephant! I cracked me up, only in Thailand...


This was the usual rains that follow me around everywhere. It bucketed down every bloody day and we are not talking about a little shower here....


This was the seminar that I did my training session on. It was very well organised in a beautiful hotel just outside Kuala Lumpur. If you are ever looking for a posh hotel in KL you can't go wrong with the Saujana Resort. Beautiful place with very good staff...


Yours truly looking stoopid in a suit....


The conference room were I bored the 15 plant managers to sleep hahahahaha!

In the evening the Lafarge people very kindly invited me to a dinner in KL. We passed the famous Petronas Towers on the way to the restaurant. The picture isn't great, it was taken from inside a bus that was splattered with rain. Still you can see the beautiful towers in the background....

Cheerio,
Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|