Have Passport, Will Travel: Turkey again...

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Turkey again...

Afternoon,

The second late update... Turkey this time...

Last week I went to Bucak in Turkey. That is about 50 km from Antalya on the Anatolian coast of the meditereanean...


The job for AS Cimento went really well, they were chuffed to bits with their new equipment after it was all commissioned. The piccie above is the road coming into Antalya from the north. They have a huge head of Kemal Ataturk chiselled out the rock there. Mr Kemal is the founder of the modern Turkish state.


This was some small bird I ate in Keptur restaurant near Bucak. I guess judging by the size it wasn't a chicken... I put my fork next to it just to show how small the thing was. I guess it might have been a sparrow or something. My turkish wasn't good enough to find out anything else beside the fact that it was a bird of some kind hahahahaha....


This is me and my two new friends from AS Cimento on the roof after we installed and tested the gear... This is Mr Tunay Bakan and another guy who's name has escaped me...

This is myself doing some software training with the operators...

This was the view from the Sheraton Voyager hotel in Antalya where I stayed the first night. Excellent place even though it was quiet there, it's off-season at the moment...

OK, more later,

Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|