Have Passport, Will Travel: Off again... to Portugal!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Off again... to Portugal!

Afternoon,

I was going to stick some pictures on here of last weekend where my new dog Jay got exposed to forests and to the beach. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I have to go to Portugal tomorrow. I'm going to a place just north of Lisbon, only for a few days, should be back on friday late.

I'll update the Blog later when I get back...

Take care,

Alex 'Muy Obrigado' World traveller.

2 Comments:

At 21 November, 2006 15:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to Portugal? I wish I could be in your place! Some guys have all the luck!!!

 
At 21 November, 2006 15:50, Blogger Alex said...

Hi Miguel,

Indeed, my job is not so bad. I'm going to Alhandra just north of Lisboa. Unfortunately my company makes me fly Easyjet... bummer. Take are,

Alex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|